The following is a directory of links to articles that have been prepared by, or on the behalf of the Friends of the James Farm.
- Birthplace Of A Legend, by Phil Stewart
- Jesse James and the Movies, a review of Johnny Boggs new book by Bruce Dettman
- Hello, here, by Michelle Pollard
- The Ballad of Jesse James, by Thurston James
- The Colt 1851 Navy Revolver, by K. B. Makel
- Infamous Gang stole a Corps Payroll, by William R. King
- Regarding Perry Samuel, by Christie Kennard
- How Jesse James, the Telegraph, and the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 Can Help Win the War on Terrorism, by Peter E. Kunkel
- Old Newspaper article on Frank James and Honesty written in January 1887
- Old newspaper article on Frank James' Recent Activities written in 1886
- Old newspaper article "Frank James Talks of Train Robberies" written in 1896
- Old newspaper article "Frank James to Appear as Hero" written in 1887
- Old newspaper article "Frank James Sells Dry Goods in Dallas" written in 1887
- Old newspaper article "Frank James sets young men right" Written 1913
This year the FOJF Reunion Bus Tour will visit historical sites in Independence Missouri!!! This will include a visit to Frank James grave and other points of interest. Attendees will have the opportunity to eat lunch on the historic square in Independence. The FOJF Reunion program at the James Farm will feature interesting guest speaker presentations, a business meeting and an evening meal with entertainment. Don't miss this event!!!!! Pricing and other details will be available soon!!!
For the Reunion Schedule Click Here!